Yuhan USA Corporation was established in January 2018 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yuhan Corporation, Korea’s largest pharmaceutical company with a 95-year heritage.
As an outpost of Yuhan’s globalization strategy, Yuhan USA is seeking new opportunities to expand its business domain through searching new drug materials and companies that match with Yuhan’s targeted therapeutic areas under its open innovation platform.
Business Development Manager will have the responsibility for exploring the new business opportunities and In-licensing novel assets that align with Yuhan USA’s focused therapeutic areas.
– Build relationships with potential business partners, outside counsel, and other key external parties
– Attend conferences, seminars, meetings, and industry events as a representative of Yuhan USA
– Act as a liaison between external partners and internal R&D team; facilitate meetings in regards to product development, R&D collaboration, and other issues
– Perform research and analysis for focused therapeutic areas; report to the management and R&D department
– MS in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Biology, Business or related discipline
– Relevant biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience
– MBA, Ph.D. , or other advanced degrees
– Experiences in drug research, development, and commercialization activities
– Excellent interpersonal, networking, and communication skills
– Fluent in both English and Korean